Contributors

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Pacific



Needless to say, Josh, Turtle, and myself get a little tired of looking at the same thing all the time......whether it be the base, my urgent care, the house, Josh or Turtle's face (I love my puppy).....it was getting old and Josh agreed! Instead of tearing up thinking about our friends and family back home and in MS....we decided to go for a drive north of San Francisco.





STINSON BEACH here we come. It was absolutely beautiful. We enjoyed the beach and the ocean waves all day long. Turtle loved chasing the waves around and playing with other dogs.









Getting her to take a timeout for a photo wasn't easy
I particularly did not enjoy chasing the turd she dropped off in the ocean waves as they went in and out.....I'm sure Josh enjoyed watching me dodge getting hit by the bombs and then chasing to pick them up.



Here are some picks for ya'll to enjoy!




Moving right along, we went to Point Reyes National Park. Despite it's beauty, we were only able to enjoy a picnic in the sun. Turtle was uninvited to join us on the trails and most of the beaches.....but of course we got her a little more beach time down the road.



Turtle made friends with people, dogs, and even a horse (it was taking a stroll on the beach).


Our little girl enjoyed her day at the beach and then enjoyed closing her eyes all the way home. I unfortunately did not have an enjoyable ride home. I guess if you put a pregnant woman in a car and drive up and down and zig-zag the nausea returns.


All in all, it was a gorgeous day spent with my favorite puppy and my wonderful husband! I can't wait to go again, but maybe when car rides don't make me sick!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the photo of Turtle running in the waves. However I would like to see a picture of JoAnna with her Korncob belly!!
    Love you guys!
    Anna ZImmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get you a pic of the belly in our Hawaii pics, Anna. It's starting to grow alot now, strangers are feeling comfortable congratulating her.

    ReplyDelete