Contributors

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

" I wish they all could be........."

.........California GIRLS!


If you couldn't guess it.....we are having a baby GIRL!

Josh and I went to have our very first ultrasound late last week. I was certainly nervous for quite a few reasons....

#1 Seeing a healthy baby on the monitor

#2 Finding out the sex of the baby

#3 How in the heck do these people expect me to not relieve myself after
drinking 32 oz of water an entire hour before the ultrasound.......impossible. Even more unbelieveable was the radiology receptionist guy telling me that I could only let a little out before the ultrasound....also impossible.

Well, everything turned out (even if I did squeeze out a little too much). Josh and I found out the baby looks super healthy, active, and quite girly! We both were just hoping for a healthy baby, but Josh had a feeling that the boy/girl ratio was becoming more and more unbalanced everyday.

Below are some ultrasound pictures for you all to enjoy. It turns out she has quite the personality already.....







No comments:

Post a Comment